Now sure when this happened, but looks like we have new syntax for defining arrays. It looks like below:
$a = $(1,2,3)
What is this, what is the result here. Lets try some new features of WMF 5 February preview. Just do couple of things
- Download and install the preview
- Start the PowerShell with admin credentials
- Run the following command. This going to download the module from PowerShell repository from here
Install-Module -Name PowerShellCookbook
- At this point we have installed the PowerShellCookbook module and we are interested in Show-Object cmdlet from it.
- We can just pipe pass the variable to it and see the below megathing!
Really cool. Here we see it is an array